Tuesday 17 December 2013

A Joyful Poinsettia

Hello!
How are you on this cold and frost morning? Well it is here, but it's a beautiful one!

I had a very productive evening yesterday making some cards for my family and some little gifts for my friends. Here is the card I made for my Mum and Dad for Christmas. (Don't worry, they won't see as they don't read my blog!)

I absolutely love the Poinsettia from the Joyful Christmas set, and I know my Mum loves Poinsettias too so I thought this would be perfect for their card. I stamped it twice in Gold Encore ink and then embossed it in Gold EP before cutting it out.


I then curled the petals for dimension and added Champagne Glass Glitter to the middle. The embossed panel is made using the Pretty Print EF and I used the Lattice Bigz Die behind the flower. 

I haven't used Stampin' Up! card as I have a lot of card lying around from before I was a Demo and I need to use it, so please forgive me! You can, of course, re-create this card using card from Stampin' Up!, which you can buy, along with all the other products used in this project, from my online shop here or by clicking on the product pictures below.


Lattice Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!  Joyful Christmas Clear-mount Stamp SetGold Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up! Gold Metallic Encore Pad  
 Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing FolderChampagne Glass Glitter - by Stampin' Up!

I hope you have a lovely day...enjoy the sunshine if you get chance! 



2 comments:

  1. The card is so beautiful. I'm sure any mum would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous and classy lizy.your poinsettia is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x