Monday 18 November 2013

Mini chocolate treat box

Good morning!
Have you had a good weekend? I have had a busy one making lots of commission cards, but I did have time to make a little video tutorial on how to make this cute little table gift, perfect for wedding favours, Christmas Day, birthdays, etc.



I have used Eastern Elegance DSP for my box.

Here is my video...


I hope you found that useful, and enjoy making your own little choccy boxes!

If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it here, or feel free to contact me with any queries.

Have a wonderful Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely little box Lizy and great video!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x