Thursday 28 November 2013

A bit of MDS!

Hello!
First of all, I would like to welcome my newest follower, Lorraine! I hope you get lots of inspiration from my blog Lorraine :)

I also must say Happy Thanksgiving to my readers and followers from the US...I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Ok, as it's Thursday, it's time for a new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches, and it is also my final week as host for November. This week it's a sketch and here it is...


So my card was one of 'them'! By that, I mean it just kind of put itself together! Don't you love it when that happens?


I used a print out of a Motorcycle stamp from MDS...I am finally starting to love it!


The paper is from Sweater Weather, a great set of papers perfect for men, and the sentiment is from Express Yourself. I used Burlap Trim for a reall 'manly' feel.


If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.

We're looking forward to seeing your creations, after your Thanksgiving celebrations of course!
Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Lizy! Love the burlap and pattern paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lizy, love the motorcycle - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distressed edges on your motorcycle panel Lizy and the Sweater Weather papers are fab for anyone! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burlap trim looks terrific with the patterned paper and the distressed edges! It's a wonderful masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x