Wednesday 23 October 2013

A clever card!

Hello!
Yesterday I told you about my crafty day in Frodsham on Sunday, and today I am going to show you one of the stunning products we made...


This one is using a set I don't have...yet! After using it I think it might find it's way into my collection! It's called Bring On The Cake. This is rather a clever card too...


Pulling the ribbon makes the panel pop up into an easel card...it's so simple to make, yet so effective! I shall make another similar in the near future, and post a tutorial on it :) Thanks so much to Sarah Berry for coming up with this project for us! 

If you are looking to add to your stamp collection, now is the perfect time! There is a fantastic promotion on right now where there is 25% off 25 stamps! Click here to find out more!

I had a very proud parent's evening with Keiran today! He is doing so well and is actually excelling in maths! I'm a very, very proud Mummy indeed! :)
He's even started joining me in the craft room...


This is the card he made for his Auntie Kerry's birthday last week.


I think my craft stash is in danger!

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches so do come along and have a look!





2 comments:

  1. stunning card lizy.i love the clever design and well done keiran on your brilliant report.your card is beautiful, i love your pretty butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This indeed is a stunning project, I like how the focal piece stands up and gives the card a 3D look, Its nice to know that your son is doing great. If mom is great son will be great too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x