Sunday 22 September 2013

Oh Baby!

Hello!
I went to my friend Nikki's surprise baby shower last night, which meant I needed a card for her, so here is what I made...


I have used the great Oh Baby single stamp for this and some of the old designer papers, now available on MDS! I stitched a bit, added a Simply Pressed Clay Button and a couple of pearls and then I was done!


Challenges

Thank you for stopping by today...hopefully I will get chance to make something today to show you tomorrow! :)



6 comments:

  1. Really cute and effective lizy. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, I love it. So happy you played along with us on the TSOT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love that image and your pretty colors. Great stitching too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so effective Lizy - love those colours and that CAS layout! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lizy.the image is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x