Thursday 13 June 2013

A Pretty Colour Combo

Good morning!
I have a card here that I made last night with one of the embossing folders that I have had a while and never used! I have also used a very pretty colour combination from Colour Q, though I have used Pool Party in place of Bermuda Bay as I don't have that colour yet!

Anyway, come check out my card...


I brushed the edges of the frame using Real Red ink and the Sponge Daubers. The butterfly is from the stunning Papillon Potpourri set and is stamped in Island Indigo.


I matted the panel onto Pool Party DSP and the banner strip is Certainly Celery DSP. I finished with Pool Party bakers twine and some nail art gems.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party
Stamps - Papillon Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Island Indigo, Real Red
Designer Series Paper - Subtles
Embossing - Designer Frames EF
Bakers Twine - Pool Party

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges

Thanks for popping by. I have my parents over for tea later so I may not get any crafting done, but hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. You've turned this colour combo into something quite soft and subtle Lizy - it's beautiful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous frame and the inking you have done with the red gives it a lovely soft feel. I love the design on the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy, love that colour combo and that butterfly set is one of my favourites.

    I've just been catching up while my broadband is behaving! Love the card you've made with Serene Silhouettes.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy...love your arrangement...the frame the colors the adding of Bling and lovely Butterfly...Beautifully done...good luck with the challenge

    I am also joining the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more, my card is number 9, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you could leave me some love...many thanks before..big hugs, Monika from Munich (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've framed the pretty butterfly, Lizy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lizzy. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lizy.really pretty design and I love the butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Lizy, love how you made the colors soft! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x