Tuesday 25 June 2013

A Flutterby Sketch

Hello!
I made this card really quickly last night...I just seemed to have a spark of inspiration!


I used some of the new In Colours and the new Artisan bundle for this card, teamed with the Woodgrain EF and Scallop Trim Border Punch.


Oh and not forgetting Papillon Potpourri and Petite Pairs! I stamped the butterflies onto vellum for a softer look.
That's about it, other that to say the colours are Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 2 weeks left to order your retiring items so please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!

As you know, there is a new catalogue out and available to place orders from on 3rd July. I have catalogues now in stock, so if you would like one to drool over (and you WILL drool!) please contact me. They are £4.95 including postage. To order one, please email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com or call me on 07915 698577 and I will be more than happy to pop one in the post for you!

Challenges
Less Is More - A Birthday Card For Jen ( I reckon she'd love the colour combo, and of course, the butterflies!)

Ok I'm off for now...pop back tomorrow to see some cards made using ALL 5 of the new In Colours!

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and a great idea to use vellum for the butterflies, love it!

    Greetz,
    Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, lovely textures and the butterflies look fab.

    Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. I love the embossing and the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty Lizy. I'm loving that punch!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy,
    what a beautiful card - love it!

    Yes new Stampin Up catalogue is fab!

    Oh and by the way I'm soo jealous that you got to see Robbie in the flesh! Ooooh gorg. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lizy. Love those new colours and the lovely vellum butterflies.

    Wish I could find some inspiration! This working all day every day is making me lose the will to live. To crown it all hubby is home later this week so by the time I sit down at night I've no notion to do anything.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff Lizy!
    Thanks once more!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the use of the new stash! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lizy.the butterflies are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to showcase the new colors! I love these delicate butterflies! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work with the sketch. Love the little edge and the soft colours....

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card
    thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x