Friday 24 May 2013

A speedy card for Father's Day!

Hello!
Here is a very quick card I made last night...


This is a stamp from Need For Speed, stamped in Basic Black and fussy cut out. 


I used some of the Washi Tape from the This and That bundle, a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I finished with a bit of spritzed ink using my Colour Spritzer tool.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Need For Speed, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Washi Tape 

Challenges

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great male card Lizy. Love how you've done the spritzed ink. I'm not very good at spritzing!!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a n awesome card Lizy! That is a stamp set that I never seem to have ideas for and you have really inspired me to ink it up. Love the little washi "runway" you added and you are a fussy cutting rock star! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x