Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happy Birthday Bro!

Good morning!
Here is a card I've made for my little bro's birthday on Thursday. It's is super quick and hardly any stamping!!


I have used Parkers Patterns papers, Bigz Alphabet Typset, and the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners.
Told you it was super simple!

If you would like to order any of these items, please do contact me! I also have one space left in my Stampers 6 club, starting on 15th April, so if you are interested, please do get in touch!

Challenges

Thanks for popping by and see you tomorrow! :)


5 comments:

  1. so cool! love the bold letter:) thanks for playing STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!!! love the large letters for Bro!! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Lizy - may have been simple but so effective!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, perfect colours, love your layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea Lizy and such fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x