Thursday 24 January 2013

White on White Wedding

Hello everyone! 
Fed up of the snow yet? Hope not...we're due to have more tomorrow! :))

Well all this white around appears to really be inspiring me! I have another white on white card for you today :)


The card is A5 in size with a side fold. The image is from Marry Me and I stamped it with my Basic Gray Stampin' Write marker pen.

 close up of the sentiment and pearls...isn't it lovely?


I really love this stamp set as it is so elegant, and the sentiments are just lovely.

Challenges
Freshly Made Sketches - #70
Addicted to Stamps & More - CAS
Addicted To CAS - Embossing


Products used on this card
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Marry Me
Ink (marker) - Basic Gray
Embossing Folder - Lacy Brocade


If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies!) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com 

And don't forget, you can always join my Stampers 6 club so you can spread the cost of your goodies and get a lovely parcel all to yourself each month!

And right now, for every £45 you spend you get to choose any Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!! So why not give me a shout and get those gorgeous goodies you're craving?!

Ok, time to get tea underway as Jen is coming over for a bit of crafting! :)

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely white on white card. And the image looks like it's in silhouette! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that embossing folder!!! Wow! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM and ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed backdrop for your beautiful bride and groom! The sentiment surrounded by pearls is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and so elegant! I love the scattering of pearls. Thanks for playing with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, Lizy! The colors are just perfect. Glad you joined me this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wedding card! This is one of my favorite embossing folders too. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x