Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sympathy & Prayers

Hi all :)
I have a quick card for you today for my card box for my stall...


Unfortunately I get asked a lot for sympathy cards and I never seem to have enough.


A closer look... 

I have made this to fit the 1st challenge over at Muse Card Club where you have to take inspiration for the muse card. My inspiration is the embossed square and the flowers in the corner of the square.

Supplies used on this card
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point
Stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Inks - Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Tools - Distressing tool

I am also entering this into the challenge at The Paper Players - #128


If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies!) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com 

And don't forget, you can always join my Stampers 6 club so you can spread the cost of your goodies and get a lovely parcel all to yourself each month!

Thanks for looking! :)

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lizy, love those delicate flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft pretty springy card!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and clean. It's a perfect sympathy card, and I love all the white on white it makes the subtle elements really stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy, This is so soft and gentle. Perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sympathy card, those are so hard to create sometimes. Great job with the Muse challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, I like the soft colors and those flowers! I kinda have a "thing" for florals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - soft colours and a CAS design. A great take on the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x