Wednesday 9 January 2013

Spot The Stamp Set - Forever Young

Hello!
Over at Still Addinktive they're having a Spot The Stamp Set party! The idea is that you link any creations you have made using the chosen Stampin' Up! stamp set, and if you see any on t'internet, you're invited to ask the creator to link their creations too!
This time the stamp set is Forever Young.

So not only have I made a card specifically for this, but I am going to link up a couple of others I have made in the past. So here is today's card...


I do love this clock, but I have never used it, would you believe?? I stamped it direct onto my card blank, then stamped again and cut out the main part of the clock and decoupaged it. I scored a line down each side of the image to follow a sketch challenge at Fab Friday. I also added a black pearl to the centre. I stamp my sentiment, from Petite Pairs, directly onto my black ribbon...I love how that looks!


Here it is...


It really is a 'hint' this time too! I love these tiny nail art pearls! (they are Pool Party in colour)

I have made my card using this simple sketch from Fab Friday as my inspiration...

So if you have anything you have made using the stamp set, new or old, go show it off! :)

Here are the links to my other cards using this gorgeous set...

Supplies need for this card;
Cardstock - Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Whisper White
Tools - Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Pearls from my stash

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies!) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com 

And don't forget, you can always join my Stamper 6 club so you can spread the cost of your goodies and get a lovely parcel all to yourself each month!

Ok, I shall say 'ta ta' for now!

9 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful CAS design. I love how you stamped on the ribbon- what a great detail. Thank you for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just fab Lizy!
    How are you enjoying being a SU Demo?
    You've been making some super cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guilty of never having inked that stamp too. What a lovely CAS design. Thanks for playing along with Spot the Stamp Set at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card, Lizy. Love the popped up clock, the stamped ribbon & those sweet little pool party pearls too. Thank you for sharing all three of your fantastic Forever Young creations at still addINKtive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought to use the that clock for this sketch but it totally works! Well done! Love the sentiment on the ribbon as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the clock hun

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp to use for this sketch! I love the clean and simple approach to it. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! It is so clean and classy with just enough detail. I am so glad you joined us at still addINKtive challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love that image and your CAS design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x