Thursday 10 January 2013

Season's Greetings...Christmas card #2!

Hey there!
Have you just been over on my other blog? Thought I might have seen you there! Welcome to here! 
I have another Christmas card to show you tonight....that's #2 for 2013...best get a move on eh?! ;)


This was very simple stamped by colouring in the stamp with my Stampin' Write Markers before stamping...I love doing this! I think it may even be my favourite stamping technique! 


I then mounted the image panel onto Island Indigo then Real Red cardstock. Then onto my Whisper White card bas and there it is! Oh and I finished with a little glitter...wouldn't be Christmas without glitter would it now?

I was dubious about the colours when I saw them on the Merry Monday challenge, especially for a Christmas card, but I love them with this stamp...they work so well don't you think?

Challenges

Supplies used;
Cardstock - Whisper White, Island Indigo, Real Read
Stamp - Something For Christmas (retired)
Markers - Island Indigo, Real Red, Pool Party
Glitter from my stash

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies!) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com 

And don't forget, you can always join my Stampers 6 club so you can spread the cost of your goodies and get a lovely parcel all to yourself each month!

Right-ho...time for a cheeky glass of red me thinks!

9 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet! I rarely attempt using this many colors on one stamp, but you nailed the technique perfectly! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lizy, I love the clean look. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous CAS card. thanks so much for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS style and the teals and reds together are one of my fav combinations!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is realy pretty! I love how you alternated your colors for each sentiment stamped on your card panel. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp with these colors, Lizy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy! Great to see you here! Love the way you have inked that stamp, you have showcased the colours perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my SU products and this neat and clean style of card Lizy. So elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very nice!
    I have that stamp & I don't think it's seen ink!
    Might have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x