Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration...Oh Happy Day!

Hello again! 
How is your week back at work going? Not too tiring I hope! 
I had half an hour free before work this morning, so I made this...I love getting creative right before work!



Now, after I took the photo, I decided the card was missing something...does it look better with or without the gem?


I definitely prefer it with. 

Supplies needed to make this card:
Card Stock - Whisper White, Island Indigo
Markers - Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Stamps - Bloomin Marvelous, Madison Avenue (both Sale-A-Bration)
Gem from my stash.

Don't forget, the Sale-A-Bration items will only be available with each £45 purchase (1 item per £45!) from 22nd Jan - 22nd Feb, so please do get in touch if you don't want to miss out!!

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Challenges

I would just like to take this opportunity to remind you of my Stampers 6 club. I am pleased to say that I have filled the January club, but I will be starting another in February, just in time for the Sale-A-Bration and the release of the new and very exciting Spring/Summer catalogue! So if you would like to reserve your place, please get in touch ASAP....Stampers 6 clubs are very popular and fill up very quickly! If you would like to know more, please contact me on the details above.

Bye for now!


17 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy fabulous card I def like with the gem, so nice to see a new blog, I enjoyed looking round you have some wonderful ideas and creations
    I do hope we see you again
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, and a lovely use of the colors. I think I like it with the gem, also. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love your image and layout.
    Thnaks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I sat down to craft before work I would never make it to work..haha. Great card and wonderful use of this week's colors. I'm with you..I like the gem. Thanks for joining us this at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch and the colours!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very beautiful both ways, although I think I prefer it WITH the gem! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it WITH also :) Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, definitely go with the bling.... I like the gem! :) Love clean and simple card and I like the way you have used this week's colours. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the colours and design :) definitely prefer it with the gem ;) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful creation I totally love the stamps and colours you have used for this quality clean and simple card, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, with great colours, Thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card - love the gorgeous colours. I prefer it with the gem :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely with the gem! It is one of those little ta da's that is sometimes needed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great card, Lizy! Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at still addINKtive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x