Monday 28 January 2013

Remembering Mum #2

Good evening!
Here is another card I made yesterday at Jen's...another Remembrance card.


For this one, I used the Lacy Brocade EF ad butterflies from the Precious Butterflies Hostess stamp set.


Again, the sentiment is computer generated. Actually, I printed it in the wrong place for my first card so I made another card with it!

Supplies used on this card
Embossing Folder - Lacy Brocade
Ink (Markers) - Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Raspberry Ripple
Stamps - Precious Butterflies

Challenges

If you would like to order any of the items I used, and receive free Sale-A-Bration items for every £45 you spend, please do contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Also, if you would like to join my next Stampers 6 club, please get in touch...the next one will be starting in March, with still enough time to get your Sale-A-Bration items!

Thanks for popping by to say hi! :)

13 comments:

  1. Lizy, what a lovely card! Really like the colored butterflies and how you used the lacy brocade EF. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy - what a lovely CAS card you've made. Love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embossed panel and the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great CAS card! I love the panel of embossing down the right side. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lizy, really elegant. Love it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card, love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and elegant! What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of your card it is stunning! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a simply beautiful and elegant card. Gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great way to use that sketch Lizy and I love those delicate looking butterflies and the way the embossed panel balances them. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizy
    Just saw your comment on my Back to Basics card - thank you and it is so nice to meet you. I love this Mum card you made - so elegant. I also love how you designed your card from the sketch. Very clever! Big Hugs and I am a follower for sure! Have a wonderful creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Lizy, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x