Monday 21 January 2013

Butterflies in White

Good afternoon!
Wow! We're all in white here in Bolton today! I have even managed to get some lovely pictures in our local park :) I am officially on my day off today, but I'm calling a Snow Day nonetheless! 

Ok so with all this white around, it inspired me for this next card I think!

Now I have followed this CASE challenge at Inkspirational


Isn't it a fabby layout?? I couldn't resist having a go myself!
Another view

I have used one of the first Stampin' Up! items I ever bought...the Embosslits Beautiful Wings folder. I love these little butterflies...I always forget I have them!
I have also used some of the Sale-A-Bration designer paper and the new Needlepoint Embossing folders...I love new stuff! ;)

The Sale-A-Bration and NEW Spring/Summer catalogue are available to order from very soon, so I could be ordering them for you, delivered right to your door! 
Please do contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com so you don't miss out!

Time for a hot chocolate I think!
Bye for now!



7 comments:

  1. I love the colours in your centre panel and those butterflies look great in the white card stock. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us at Inkspirational this week Lizy! Great take on the CASE. I absolutely LOVE those embossed butterflies. I am always a sucker for white on white. Great job!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. This is absolutely fabulous! I just adore the punch of color amongst all that glorious white space! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :) I can’t wait to see what you make for us next week! If you have some time, I'd love to see what you would make of our challenge at Technique Tuesday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card Lizy, I love the white on white butterflies! The paper you used is gorgeous & the embossing adds a perfect finishing touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational & I hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the embossing-"strips"!!Thank yu for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card...lovely butterflies die cuts .
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week .
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love those butterflies too! They look amazing on the white and your punch of color in the panel is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x